KENNEL HOURS CLICK HERE
WHAT TO BRING
* ALL DOGS SHOULD HAVE A NYLON OR LEATHER COLLAR WITHOUT
TAGS (Tags could get lost).
* NO CHOKE CHAINS
* NEW CLIENTS WHEN DOING A "MEET & GREET" PLEASE
BRING YOUR DOGS SHOT RECORDS OR FAX TO: 1-866-404-1475
PLEASE BRING YOUR DOGS FOOD IN THE PROPER DOG FOOD CONTAINER.
- Include enough food for stay and a little more for stress and exercise.
- Please do not bring excessive amount of dog food.
- Biscuits are allowed / NO rawhide - Toys - Food or Water Bowls.
* IF YOUR DOG IS OVER 10 YEARS OLD, YOU MUST ATTACHED THE RELEASE
FORM TO YOUR DOG'S PROFILE.
ONE OF THE MANY APPROVED DOG FOOD CONTAINERS
THIS TYPE IS OK OR SOMETHING SIMILAR.
PLEASE, NO FOOD BAGS OR ZIP LOCK BAGS UNLESS YOU ARE DIVIDING
CONTRACT FOR BOARDING WITH US
Our establishment agrees to exercise due and reasonable care and to keep the
premises sanitary and properly enclosed. Your pet will be fed, watered regularly and housed in safe, clean quarters.
The services we provide are done so without liability for loss or damage from disease, death, running away theft or fire,
and from injury or damage done by your pet to people, or other unavoidable causes. Due diligence and care has been exercised.
Should any pet become ill or need medical attention, we reserve the right to administer aid and to render care by your local
veterinarian, if available, or by our kennel veterinarian. Any expenses incurred, being reasonable in amount, shall
be paid promptly by the owner. No pet will be released until all charges are paid in full or other arrangements satisfactory
to our kennel have been made. The customer agrees to notify us in advance if there is any change in the pet's pickup
date. Any pet left uncalled for seven days from the scheduled date of pickup, as noted herein, shall become the property
of the kennels and may be sold or disposed of. The owner of this pet or his agent agrees to pay reasonable legal fees
and cost incurred by the kennel in the collection of outstanding bills.
PEAK SEASON: MAY-SEPTEMBER / NOVEMBER-JANUARY
* FOR CHANGING TIME FOR DROP OFF OR PICKUP PLEASE NOTIFY US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
* WE CLOSE PROMPTLY MONDAY-TUESDAY & THURSDAY - FRIDAY AT 7PM / SATURDAY 5PM
/ SUNDAY 6PM
ALL PICK UP AND DROP OFF MUST BE 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO CLOSING.
* CLOSED: MONDAY-TUESDAY-THURSDAY-FRIDAY 12 - 2 PM.
* CLOSED WEDNESDAY - HOLIDAYS.
YOU SCHEDULE A BATH FOR YOUR DOG, NO PICK UP BEFORE 11AM.
NEW CLIENTS MUST ARRIVE NO LATER THEN 6:30PM MONDAY - TUESDAY & THURSDAY - FRIDAY / 4:30PM SATURDAY / 5:30PM SUNDAY TO FILL OUT PAPER WORK.
* WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE
FOR ANY ITEMS LEFT.
* DURING PEAK SEASON YOU WILL BE CHARGED
THE ENTIRE STAY FOR EARLY PICKUP.
* REMEMBER TO COUNT THE
DAY THE DOG COMES IN & THE DAY HE GOES HOME (No Charge For The Pick Up Day if by 11:30 Except Holidays & Sundays).